Spring 2014 First Half Schedules
This second season of softball includes men’s, women’s and co-ed
The season includes 10 games played at local parks.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING BATS AND BALLS
| Registration Dates:
Online registration not available - in-office only.
|$340.00 per team plus $3.50 per player
All leagues must use optic yellow, red-stitched balls. Women must use 44/375, 11 inch. Men must use 52/300, 12 inch and Co-ed must use 52/300, 12 inch. Any bat that is approved by ASA, NSA, ISA, &
USSSA can be used in league play.
Policy for Reserving Practice Fields
This policy pertains to Parks & Rec Adult Softball teams only. There is a different policy for Little Leagues and all other teams. That policy can be viewed under Programs, Youth, T-Ball, Baseball & Softball.
- Reservations for practice fields are taken every Thursday, beginning March 13 through late August. Otherwise, fields are first come, first served unless being used by Parks & Rec programs such football and soccer.
- Parks & Rec teams should call between 8:00 and 10:00 a.m. Please note that field reservations are taken by phone only. No walk-ins please.
- Our phone lines will be very busy, so if you don't get through, please try again.
- Teams should appoint one person to call for reservations each week.
- When you call on Thursday, you will be reserving times for the following week (beginning the next day Friday through the following Thursday).
- Teams can reserve 1 field per week for 1 1/2 hours (M-F) and 1 field for 2 hours (Sat. & Sun.) according to availability.
- Reservations are taken for the following fields: two at Everett Park, two at Sandy Springs Park, two at Pole Climbers, and one at Springbrook Park.
- Teams are encouraged to pick-up a Field Permit from the Parks & Rec Admin. Office to take with you to practice which shows you have the field reserved. Without your permit, you have no proof you have the field reserved!