For Ages 16 & up
FALL LEAGUE ADULT SOFTBALL
This second season of softball includes men’s, women’s and co-ed leagues. The season includes 10 games played at local parks. Schedules as follows:
Softball games cancelled July 20th due to rain will be made up Wednesday, July 29th at the same time and location with the following exceptions:
7:30 p.m. 2 Carl’s Softball vs. Car Mart
8:30 p.m. 2 OSBC vs. A Girl and Her Dog Boutique
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING BATS AND BALLS
All leagues must use optic yellow, red-stitched balls. Women must use 44/375, 11 inch. Men must use 52/300, 12 inch and Co-ed must use 52/300, 12 inch. Any bat that is approved by ASA, NSA, ISA, & USSSA can be used in league play.
Policy for Reserving Practice Fields
This policy pertains to Parks & Rec Adult Softball teams only. There is a different policy for Little Leagues and all other teams. That policy can be viewed under Programs, Youth, T-Ball, Baseball & Softball.
- Reservations for practice fields are taken every Thursday, beginning March 12 through late August. Otherwise, fields are first come, first served unless being used by Parks & Rec programs such football and soccer.
- Parks & Rec teams should call between 8:00 and 10:00 a.m. Please note that field reservations are taken by phone only. No walk-ins please.
- Our phone lines will be very busy, so if you don't get through, please try again.
- Teams should appoint one person to call for reservations each week.
- When you call on Thursday, you will be reserving times for the following week (beginning the next day Friday through the following Thursday).
- Teams can reserve 1 field per week for 1 1/2 hours (M-F) and 1 field for 2 hours (Sat. & Sun.) according to availability.
- Reservations are taken for the following fields: two at Everett Park, two at Sandy Springs Park, and one at Springbrook Park.
- Teams are encouraged to pick-up a Field Permit from the Parks & Rec Admin. Office to take with you to practice which shows you have the field reserved. Without your permit, you have no proof you have the field reserved!