Policy for Reserving Practice Fields
This policy pertains to Parks & Rec Adult Softball teams only. There is a different policy for Little Leagues and all other teams. That policy can be viewed under Programs, Youth, T-Ball, Baseball & Softball.
- Reservations for practice fields are taken every Thursday, beginning March 12 through late August. Otherwise, fields are first come, first served unless being used by Parks & Rec programs such football and soccer.
- Parks & Rec teams should call between 8:00 and 10:00 a.m. Please note that field reservations are taken by phone only. No walk-ins please.
- Our phone lines will be very busy, so if you don't get through, please try again.
- Teams should appoint one person to call for reservations each week.
- When you call on Thursday, you will be reserving times for the following week (beginning the next day Friday through the following Thursday).
- Teams can reserve 1 field per week for 1 1/2 hours (M-F) and 1 field for 2 hours (Sat. & Sun.) according to availability.
- Reservations are taken for the following fields: two at Everett Park, two at Sandy Springs Park, and one at Springbrook Park.
- Teams are encouraged to pick-up a Field Permit from the Parks & Rec Admin. Office to take with you to practice which shows you have the field reserved. Without your permit, you have no proof you have the field reserved!