For Ages 16 & up
Registration taken for teams only, not individuals.
SPRING ADULT SOFTBALL
This program includes both men’s and women’s leagues with games being played at local parks. The season includes 18 games, which is divided into two halves.
Policy for Reserving Practice Fields
This policy pertains to Parks & Rec Adult Softball teams only. There is a different policy for Little Leagues and all other teams. That policy can be viewed under Programs, Youth, T-Ball, Baseball & Softball.
- Reservations for practice fields are taken every Thursday, beginning March 10 through late August. Otherwise, fields are first come, first served unless being used by Parks & Rec programs such football and soccer.
- Parks & Rec teams should call between 8:00 and 10:00 a.m. Please note that field reservations are taken by phone only. No walk-ins please.
- Our phone lines will be very busy, so if you don't get through, please try again.
- Teams should appoint one person to call for reservations each week.
- When you call on Thursday, you will be reserving times for the following week (beginning the next day Friday through the following Thursday).
- Teams can reserve 1 field per week for 1 1/2 hours (M-F) and 1 field for 2 hours (Sat. & Sun.) according to availability.
- Reservations are taken for the following fields: two at Everett Park, two at Sandy Springs Park, and one at Springbrook Park.
- Teams are encouraged to pick-up a Field Permit from the Parks & Rec Admin. Office to take with you to practice which shows you have the field reserved. Without your permit, you have no proof you have the field reserved!