New! Youth Flag Football
Click Here to View League Rules
This program is available for boys and girls
Click Here to Register!
||July 14 - August 15
|$75.00 per child which includes the team jersey
Games will be played on Sunday afternoons at the Everett
Athletic Complex beginning September 7 and will continue for 8 weeks.
- Children will begin practicing two weeks
prior to the start of the season and will practice 2 times per week. Once the season begins, only 1 practice will be held per week on Sundays prior to games.
- Participants will be evaluated and placed on teams.
Below is a list of area teams. For more information, please contact coaches or the Parks & Rec. Office at 983-9244.
- Registration is taken in late January and mid-June depending upon
availability (teams can take up to 35 players). Please watch for team
advertisements in the Sports Section of The Daily Times.
- Spring practice was held February 3rd – March 31st.
- Fall practice began July 14th and will continue until the season begins.
- The PeeWee/Midget Jamboree is scheduled for August 9th with the season beginning August 18th.
- The Super Bowl, which concludes the season, is scheduled for October 25th.
- The Grasshopper Jamboree is scheduled for August 11th with the season beginning August 21st.
- The Super Bowl, which concludes the season, is scheduled for October 27th.
Grasshoppers - Ages 7-8
PeeWees - Ages 8-10
Midgets - Ages 10-12